This section provides instruction on how to set up the drivers, software, and hardware so you can start printing with Ember. It also provides information about the components that you will be using most often in the printing process - Ember’s resin tray, build head, and build arm.
This section contains the following articles:
- Preparing for the Arrival of Ember
- Unpacking Ember
- Install USB Drivers
- Connect Ember to the Internet & Power
- Pair Ember with emberprinter.com
- Install Print Studio
- Connect a Printer to Print Studio
- Install the Resin Tray
- Install the Build Arm & Head
- How to Update Ember's Firmware
Continue on to Preparing for the Arrival of Ember...