Here's a collection of resources that will help you learn everything you need to know about Ember, including the hardware, software, and overall 3D printing workflow.
If you've just bought an Ember, and you're awaiting its arrival, a great place to start is to read Preparing for the Arrival of Ember. Once you've read this, then check out the following resources.
Ember's Support Center: This is the master repository of resources to learn how to use Ember, including:
- Ember's User Manual: Provides detailed information about every step of the 3D printing process, including the essential Print Prep Checklist, which you should review before running every print and the instructions for how to calibrate the build head.
- Ember's FAQ: Answers to commonly asked questions about Ember
- Ember's Forum: The place for Ember's community to post questions and answers about Ember
- Ember Instructables Group: A collection of the leading Ember Instructables. Want to hack or mod Ember? Learn all about how to do this here.
- The Ember store: Where you can buy resin, resin trays, build heads, etc.
- Have problems with your Ember prints, or printing process? Check out the 3D Print Troubleshooting section, and report your own issues on the Ember forum's Print Problems thread.
emberprinter.com: Use this website to connect to and monitor your Ember over the web, modify your printer settings, and more (requires a general Autodesk account - follow the prompts when you visit the site).
- Print Studio Help: Learn how to use Print Studio here
Ember's Open Source Resources:
If you're stuck and need help, you can always file a support ticket here. We'll respond you as soon as possible.