The Ember Production Package will arrive in three boxes. See below for guidance on how to unpack Ember.
The main (and largest) box contains:
- 1 Ember
- 2 build heads
- 4 resin trays
- 1 USB cable
- 1 power supply (but not the wall plug)
The second box contains the Finishing Kit, which includes:
- 1 wall plug (the one that works for your country)
- 50 pairs of nitrile gloves
- 1 pair of safety glasses
- 1 cutting mat
- 1 stainless steel scraper
- 1 flexible scraper
- 1 pair of tweezers
- 2 containers (to use as rinse basins)
- 2 stainless screen inserts for resin basins
- 25 paint strainers
- 2 squeegees (to clean the resin trays)
- 1 Fusion 360 gift card
- Microfiber cloth wipes (to clean the PDMS, the glass beneath the PDMS, and the projector window glass)
The third box contains:
- 1 L of Standard Clear Prototyping Resin (PR48)
- 1 L of Black Prototyping Resin (PR57b)
Open the shipping box. Using the plastic handle, pull the Ember box upward, removing it from the outer box.
Remove the tape on either side of the bottom edge of the box.
Lift the top cover box off of the base box.
Open the top flaps and remove the accessories box and the top packing foam.
Remove the packing foam from the sides of Ember. Holding Ember by the metal extrusions on either side, lift it from the lower packing foam.
Place Ember on a sturdy, level surface.
Save your box and packing materials in case you need to ship or transport your Ember.
Continue on to Install USB Drivers...